Sunday, March 7, 2010

where I work

Where I work?
I work in the official agency in charge of management of forest resource.

Main purpose of this agency is to protect, manage and develop the forest resource. To achieve these ideas, it operates on & off Reserves and supervises the area and plants trees. But what it focus on the most is to produce timber as national revenue. For the sake of this, illegal chainsaw operation is strictly were taken action day and night. Also bush fire is the biggest threat here in transitional zone. So fire education in forest fringe communities is also important role of it.
As for TAIN1 FR where I am attached, it operates stream planting which is to protect and enrich the soil along the river side. I inspected the Forest Guard planting and accompanied on monitoring with senior officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment