Thursday, March 18, 2010

my mission in Ghana 3 -extra-

In addition to those core activities, I highly engaged various activity such as cross-cultural event, skill-up worlshop in community development, participation in HIV/AIDS dance, Beach Cleaning with UNV, and SCHOOL ACTIVITY for environmental education which I had dreamed in Japan.

In 2009, I had cross cultural classes several times through family visit and Christmas concerts with other JOCVs in schools, orphanage, hospitals to see more and more shining smiles of children.
Then in 2010, I finally started to have classes for environmental studies and fire education. I experienced fire attack at first time in my working field. Then I noted that to give caution is crucial to prevent fire because it is said that the fire attack are sometimes triggered by misconduct or carelessness. From my experience, I took in fire issues to my topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment