Saturday, March 27, 2010

BORGA

I like to introduce you to my favorite artist in Ghana.
the greatest & shining Rapper of HipLife in Ghana.

In his song BORGA, it means travellers in Twi language,
he asks us SO WAHT?

Here in Ghana,
people see BORGA as the symble of success or the rich,
then many emigrate illegally.

But ONE TIME FOR YOUR MIND.
Do you think that to be BORGA makes you really happy??

Employing low cost, Alcoholism, Intoxication...
we can find more traggedies and miseries
in unhappy and unconscious BORGA.
How many BORGA are there who contribute to your homeland
and take good care of your children and parents?

I can tell you another that you are not necessarily be happy in Japan,
though all Ghanaian guys ask me to marry me & take him to Japan!!

He does not merely whisper loving words, 
actually his sweet tune BABE lead me addictive,
but critisizes our world with much sense & reality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment