Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lastly

That is all what I report in mid-term, many thanks for your reading.
I like to send one proverb in Twi language.

'Kakura, Kakura, Akoko Benom Nsuo'
-small small, like a chicken will drink water-
It means that if you make an effort diligently,
as if chicken drinks water, you will achieve something.
Our 2 years are too short to tackle everything reflected in our eyes,
but we can work on one by one in front of us.
And lastly,
I wanna say thank you my sister & brothers,
Sunyani members & 20-4 colleages and other JOCVs,
my precious Ghanaian friends and community members,
my family forestry stuff,
then express deep appreciation for JICA stuff
who always support our activity,
including emergency case such as motor accident!

Medaase paa!!! Nyame sirawo!

No comments:

Post a Comment