Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blueness of the Ivory Coast

Clear blue of the Ivory Coast stick on me. 


Violin and accordion are sounding again in my mind. 


Alice is drowning in her wonderland 


struck by feverish air, vermeer blue, and cherry blossoms. 


Cuz she lost her way in spring of Tokyo 


among freezing Amsterdam and tropical Accra.




Blueness of the Ivory Coast.
that is what confuse me recently in my mind.
is it recent? No. its since then all the time.
I never drown in a shower beside abnormal studio
but in a chaos of colours and climates.
If it is instrumental one, perfect.
You raise me up to heaven.
I met a god of music among forest of West Africa.
he accompanied with angels.
they caused a flood of light and sounds
so we danced delightedly.
Before long he sent me one messenger.
That was the beginning of the story. 
Peter Pan was too free and just left Alice be in wonderland.
On a way of her adventure, 
Ivory blueness held her mind.
clear sky, shining ocean, dim dawn, dark night...
she mets so many faces and emotions of blueness. 
Even Vermeer blue is not favor. 
Rather chilly wind on the Ams river made her pine fever in West Coast.
She is now looking forward to cherry blossom blooming.
Though she knows the fever never come to her sense
even if summer come and sun touch her.
So she longs for feverish blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment