Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family



It is a dairy with Damion, who is my teacher in NTC for JOCV.
Some topics are very personal things,
but I'd like to introduce some of them for someone who might be affected to.

Family Introduction

My mother is a widow, who is very strong & optimistic, and also likes valleyball.
I respect her. And I have 2 siblings.
One, my younger brother is studying to teach in elementary school,
who loves classical music & UK rock.
The other is a student in university, who is a volleyball player, too.
In addition to them, we welcomed a new cousin
because she goes to University in Tokyo, actually I graduated too!
So now, she lives with us.
And the most important person for my life is my father,
who passed away 3 years ago.
For 10 months he fought against his disease was very important quality time, I've ever had, sharing difficultiess and we know how strong our family bonds.
So, he always inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment